ChatterBox: The Public speaking Institute - My Experience

 ChatterBox: The Public speaking Institute - My Experience


I am Pradeepta Chattopadhyay, a student of PGDM in Marketing Management and Operations Management. I am in the penultimate term of my Post Graduation and our Dean asked us to attend a session of Public Speaking and Communication in association with ChatterBox. Little did I know back then that I would develop a very good relationship with the organization in the coming few weeks.

I was one of the first students who started interacting with ChatterBox trainers Mr Dhiraj Golyan Sir and Mr Joseph Sebastian Sir. I tried including some flavours of humour into my introduction, and it was so greatly resonated by both the trainers that I felt an instant connection. Both the speakers kept the entire session interactive, and very exciting.  In the same session, we were introduced to Mrs Vinita Banka Ma'am. She only handled the session for 15 mins, but those 15 mins were enough for me to understand that one need not be an MBA or BBA to know about marketing.

In the session, we were informed that we could intern with ChatterBox. I was up for it and thus called Vinita Ma'am for the same. I joined a team of very young and energetic interns. The first thing I noticed being in ChatterBox is these people, the trainers and mentors, are actually trying hard to provide excellent value to the society. I have never seen a manager of any organization taking proper Marketing classes to develop knowledge of these young interns whose mean age is about 20 years. Insights and ideas about key concepts, case studies are being discussed by Mrs Vinita Banka Ma'am thrice every week. I also noticed an exception, i.e., in spite of being so experienced and learned all the members are still hungry to learn, learn from each and everybody. All of them are so down to earth, motivating and encouraging people. I felt an emotional connection.

I understood their products, and believe me, each and every module is so beautifully knitted that I wanted to do the Senior Masterclass Programme. I am very fortunate that I have been enrolled in the Programme and I will now be experiencing these beautiful classes bi-weekly for one month.

ChatterBox is an organization with which my relation will continue even after the Internship, and the Masterclass Course. I am actually in love with the organization because of the way they train the students from 7 to 70 and because of the way they guide their interns. I am very grateful that I got the opportunity to get associated with such a lovely organization.



Follow me for more posts.

Check out my Youtube Channel here: 

Follow me on Social media:

  


Comments

Post a Comment

PAGE VIEWER COUNT

Web Hits

Popular posts from this blog

An Ideal Person

DIGITAL HEALTH CONCLAVE - A short report